With 36 resellers in Turkey and 11 abroad, we sell
our products in 35 countries.
• We started the R&D to develop our first hydraulic suspension office chair model.
• With the establishment of Bürosit, we started the mass production of hydraulic suspension office chairs in Turkey.
• Our first store opened in Istanbul.
• We established Bürosit Test Laboratory and qualified for the GS certificate. • We started exporting Bürosit products. • We took part in Bruno Furniture Fair in Czech Republic.
• We took part in Orgatec, the most important European office furniture fair, in Germany.
• We moved into our new 10.000 m2 plant.
• We organized the production in an assemble line. • Our sister company, Plasmot Plastic Factory started producing the plastic parts we use in our furniture.
• We started producing conference and cinema hall chairs.
• With further investments, Bürosit Test Laboratory met EU standards. • We expanded into Asian markets.
• We founded a fully automated Metal Plating Workshop with a waste treatment process that conforms to EU Environmental Regulations.
• We reorganized the assembly lines in Bürosit plants according to Lean Production principles. As part of this process, Prof. Dr. Mehmet Bülent Durmuşoğlu from Istanbul Technical University became a Lean Production consultant and trainer.
• We started producing office sofas and armchairs. • With the move of sales and marketing departments to the company headquarters in Bursa, we integrated management, production and marketing processes. As a result, we focused on client needs and preferences, sales, after sales services and customer satisfaction. • We received the Golden Brand Award from Tüm Tüketicileri Koruma Derneği (Association for the Protection of Consumer Rights).
• We started to produce the designs of French brand SOKOA in Turkey, and began marketing m in Turkey and MENA region.
• We restructured our quality management process with the integration of customer complaints and feedback by adopting a custom software program. • We took part in Orgatec for the second time.
• Started producing office furniture such as tables and storage units. • We established Bürosit Project Department. • We started cooperation with the Spanish JG Group.
• Bürosit R&D Center started a TÜBİTAK-backed R & D project to developed new quality test procedures for furniture. In this 24-month-long project, Bürosit developed new equipment and processes to perform furniture ergonomics and endurance tests. • We introduced C-Gex Automatic Upholstery Machines. Another step in the automation of our assembly lines, these machines helped us automate another manual labor-intensive process.
• We started a corporate excellence program with the EFQM (European Foundation for Quality Management). In November 2013, we received the EFQM Committed to Excellence Certificate. • We introduced Bürosit Contract resellers. • The former Minister of Economy Zafer Çağlayan organized a press conference with Hotspot, a table developed with the R&D support of Bürosit by the senior students of the Industrial Design Department of Middle East Technical University. • We opened a Bürosit Showroom in Sulaymaniyah, North Iraq.
• We participated at the Educashow Education Fair that took place between May 29 – June 1 at Istanbul Trade Fair Center. • We increased the wooden furniture production capacity by 30 %. • We launched 27 improvement projects as part of our EFQM commitment to excellence program.